THE "ART" EXPERIENCE
2018 JUNE 20-27
TALENTED AUSTRALIAN ARTIST DAVID HINCHLIFFE RETURNS TO SRI LANKA TO CONTINUE his "KUMARA VILLA MASTERCLASses".
"Heart warming and humbling, blessed with un-spoilt beaches and pristine forests it is in fact the gentle, polite and friendly nature of the people that makes Sri Lanka such a memorable destination."
Private villa accommodation is just a few minutes along the coast in spectacular Weligama Bay, within easy reach of Kumara Villa.
2018, June 20-27 - 7 nights/ 8 days Booking Options:
- Option 1 - AUD $2999 Single occupancy
- King bed, airconditioned & private ensuite.
Only two rooms are available for this option.
- Option 2 - AUD $2499 Double occupancy (cost per person)
- Twin share - 2 x single beds, airconditioned & ensuite.
Only two rooms are available with this option.
Art Masterclass & Accommodation cost includes:
* 30 hours of masterclasses, all art materials supplied.
* 7 nights accommodation.
* 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners.
* Full day excursion to Galle Fort.
* Airport transfer to Weligama villa on day "1" - 20th June 2018.
* Art Masterclasses are limited to eight people.
SECURE YOUR PLACE with a $500 deposit.
There is a non-refundable $150 booking fee on deposits. As we must book now to secure your accommodation, please be advised that for cancellations made less than 45 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we can offer a full refund less the $150 booking fee.
Group sizes are a minimum 6 and a maximum 8. Should minimum numbers not be reached, your payment will be returned in full.
Airfares, Visa required for Sri Lanka, Travel insurance, Alcoholic beverages.
Day "8" 27th June 2018 - If required a private or shared transfer to Colombo airport can be arranged from Weligama accommodation, at an additional cost..
Any additional sightseeing tours can be arranged on request (Charged at local cost):
- Visit a local tea plantation
- Visit a local spice farm in Koggala
- Whale watching in Mirissa
- Scuba diving or snorkelling
- Local bicycle tours
- or a relaxing temple visit............ :)
You are urged to book your flight as soon as possible to secure the best possible option. As soon as you have done so, please email your flight confirmation form from the airline to Krissy so that we may arrange your airport collection.
CONTACT KRISSY :+61413613131
More information & bookings: