It all started when...
Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, Stefan started realising his artistic abilities at the young age of 6 as he bartered his paintings for sweets. After developing a talent for music, acquiring a cum-laude qualification and starting his own company in that field - Stefan's focus turned towards his passion for painting. Working as a full-time professional fine artist since 2014, Stefan has been consistently inspired by the alluring challenge of capturing one's likeness in a portrait, or expressing raw emotion through the use of oil paint, spray-paint and his very own ten fingers.
Stefan has worked for a variety of companies including: Nike, Ray Ban, SONY, Standard Bank, Lyle & Scott, Sanlam and Discovery, among others.
His unique style has allowed him to work on a broad spectrum of different projects, enabling him to travel to various countries for commissioned work and garner an international following of collectors.
- Brunns Galeri, Denmark 2017
- Gallery One11, Cape Town
- Hyde Park Exhibition, Johannesburg 2017
- The Gavin Project, Johannesburg 2017
- Daville Baillee Gallery, Johannesburg 2016
- 99 Loop, Cape town 2016
- Spasie Gallery, Cape Town 2015
- Figures & Forms, Hyde Park 2015/2016
- ABSA Gallery, Johannesburg CBD 2015
- Gallery Momo, Rosebank 2014
- Gallery on 6th, Parkhurst 2014
- Faces (group exhibition), Johannesburg 2013