THE "YOGA & SURF" EXPERIENCE
7-14 June, 2018
australian yoga instuctor - Natalie Wheatland
local surf instructors
Local massage therapists
20- 27 June, 2018
DESHARA - SRI LANKAN YOGA INSTRUCTOR
local surf instructors
LOCAL MASSAGE THERAPISTS
"Heart warming and humbling, blessed with un-spoilt beaches and pristine forests it is in fact the gentle, polite and friendly nature of the people that makes Sri Lanka such a memorable destination."
Private villa accommodation on the beach in spectacular Weligama Bay. A beginners heaven of a beach with slow, low-power easy waves rolling and crumbling their way in to shore.
7 nights/ 8 days Booking Options:
Option 1 - AUD $2699 Single occupancy
- King bed, airconditioned & private ensuite.
Option 2 - AUD $2199 Double occupancy cost per person
- Twin share - 2 x single beds, airconditioned & ensuite.
Yoga & Surf Retreat cost includes:
- 7 nights / 8 days private villa accommodation
- Single or Twin Share Accommodation, all airconditioned with ensuite bathrooms
- 10 Yoga classes (includes two evening meditations)
- 7 breakfasts, 7 dinners (includes welcome & farewell dinner)
- 1 x 60 min Massage or 2 x surf lessons
- 2 beach excursions to the best surf breaks
- A full day excursion to Galle Fort (includes lunch in Galle)
- Airport transfer to Weligama villa on arrival - DAY 1
SECURE YOUR PLACE with a $500 deposit.
There is a non-refundable $150 booking fee on deposits. As we must book now to secure your accommodation, please be advised that for cancellations made less than 45 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we can offer a full refund less the $150 booking fee.
Group sizes are a minimum 6 and a maximum 10. Should minimum numbers not be reached, your payment will be returned in full.
Airfares, Visa (required for Sri Lanka), Travel insurance, Alcoholic beverages. A private or shared transfer to Colombo airport can be arranged from your Weligama accommodation.
Additional sightseeing tours
arranged on request (Charged at local cost):
- Udawalawe Elephant Safaris (half day tour)
- Turtle sanctuaries
- Local tea plantations
- Local spice farm in Koggala
- Whale watching in Mirissa (half day tour)
- Scuba diving or snorkelling
- Local bicycle tours
- or a relaxing temple visit............ :)
You are urged to book your flight as soon as possible to secure the best possible option. As soon as you have done so, please email your flight confirmation form from the airline to Krissy so that we may arrange your airport collection.
CONTACT KRISSY :+61413613131
More information & bookings: