2018, June 20-27 - 7 nights/ 8 days booking options:
1. AUD $2999 Single occupancy - Double bed, airconditioned & private ensuite.
2. AUD $2499 Double occupancy cost per person - Twin share, 2 x single beds or 1 x double bed, airconditioned & ensuite.
Art Workshop & Accommodation cost includes:
* 30 hours of masterclasses, all art materials supplied (5 days).
* 7 nights accommodation.
* 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners.
* Full day excursion to Galle Fort.
* Airport transfer to Weligama villa on - 20th June 2018.
Art Masterclasses are limited to eight people.
SECURE YOUR PLACE with a $500 deposit.
Airfares, Visa required for Sri Lanka, Travel insurance, Alcoholic beverages.
27th June 2018 - If required, a private or shared transfer to Colombo airport can be arranged from Weligama accommodation, at an additional cost.
Any additional sightseeing tours can be arranged on request (Charged at local costs):
- Visit a local tea plantation
- Visit a local spice farm in Koggala
- Whale watching in Mirissa
- Scuba diving or snorkelling
- Local bicycle tours
- or a relaxing temple visit............ :)
You are urged to book your flight as soon as possible to secure the best possible option. As soon as you have done so, please email your flight confirmation form from the airline to Krissy so that we may arrange your airport collection.
CONTACT KRISSY :+61413613131
More information & bookings:
There is a non-refundable $150 booking fee on deposits. As we must book now to secure your accommodation, please be advised that for cancellations made less than 45 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we can offer a full refund less the $150 booking fee.
Group sizes are a minimum 6 and a maximum 8. Should minimum numbers not be reached, your payment will be returned in full.